My Winterproof skin routine
I am a strong believer in customizing skin regimens according to season ! About 3 times a year I will change up my skin routine to suit the change in temperature to make sure my skin stays in healthy, tip-top shape 365 days a year, or for as many of those days as I can! Here are some of my favorite Winterproof products that help protect and nourish my skin during the coldest, driest months!
(In order 1-9 of how I use the products)
1. Neuth Creme De Visage (Cleansing Cream) This ultimate rich cleansing cream is an ideal facial cleanser for the bitter dry and cold. Suitable for Dry~ Very Dry and Sensitive Skin, the Neuth Creme De Visage will instantly re-hydrate and plump the skin.
2. Caudalie Eau De Raisin (Pure Grape Water) is a wonderful hydrating spray that I use after cleansing to add a little extra moisture and through out the day for that immediate burst of hydration!
3. Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaloronic Serum is one of my all time tried and true favorite hydrating serum’s. When I place it on my skin, my skin is soothed, hydrated and plumped! It’s gel texture absorbs instantly and works on the deeper layers of the epidermis to help skin stay soft and hydrated from the inside out.
4. Lina Hanson Global Face Serum is an oil serum that I use over top of my gel serum or on its own to deeply nourish and balance my skin when it is extremely dry. The Global Face Serum has an amazingly smooth texture that leaves my skin so unbelievably soft and glowing!
5. Suki Eye Repair Balm is the ultimate moisturizing treatment for extremely dry & irritated eyes. I have used the Suki Eye Repair Balm all year round but during the Winter Season my eczema begins to come about- especially around my eyes! This eye balm works phenomenal to soothe and repair any irritation or dryness!
6. Weleda Wild Rose Lotion is a lightweight hydrating lotion that works perfectly to nourish and calm my skin during the day. Since I wear a hydrating makeup, the Wild Rose Lotion is just enough moisture for the daytime!
7. Badger SPF 30 Lotion is an awesome lightweight sunscreen that I use over top of my daily lotion if I am going to be spending the day outside. I do not believe that sun protection is required everyday, especially during the winter months or if you work indoors- but if you are going to be spending the day on the slopes, I definitely recommend extra protection! If I am at work or having a cozy cuddle day, my lotion or mineral powder does just fine!
8. Aroma Crystal Ohm Cream is a luxurious, rich cream that is perfect for dry/ dehydrated skin and I use it in the evening as my night cream. It repairs my skin overnight and hydrates so deeply that my skin feels so soft and healthy when I wake up.
9. Jurlique Love Balm is a multi-purpose moisture balm for everything and anything dry! I use the Jurlique Love Balm on my lips, cuticles, hands and heels. It is also perfect for putting all over the skin to protect against wind and cold!
What are your Winterproof must have products? Let me know below!